Thursday, March 5, 2009

THE GREAT YUCK!!!

A week and a half ago Jim got sick. He was knocked out cold there for a few days. He looked bad. And than he had the nerve to share it with me. Which in turned knocked me out cold also. We are finally on the upswing of this thing. We believe it is a cold. I just have a cough at night until midnight and than again at 5am. this morning I gave up that idea of going back to sleep after 1 1/2 hours of coughing. Only fair to let Jim get some sleep. Jim is back to the food bank and I am hoping to be back swimming by tomorrow. We both went stir crazy for awhile as the TV has to be one of the most boring things going anymore. My eye's hurt to much to do any reading, this kind of stuff always makes me think of those that have migraines poor people. Life is good and we hope that you are all doing well. enjoy the pictures. untill next time love we2

No comments: